Leading a Sustaining Enterprise
Are you set up to sustain the business through turbulent financial times? Can your wash pass a “GREEN INITIATIVE”™ audit? Do your future business plans include proactively updating and upgrading to meet future operating, financial, and environmental needs? If not, you may be preparing to fail. We at Pentagon Consulting Associates take this very seriously.
No matter what type of initiatives you may have in place, there is always room to think outside the box. Even if you have no plan at all, we can help.
Leading a sustaining enterprise encompasses many variables and angles of attack. Forward thinking can be tough when you are faced with the day-to-day operations of running a business. Unless you are trained to spot these types of deficiencies, it may be tough to uncover them and then plan to minimize or even eliminate the threat of not being sustainable.
Sustaining a business comes from many sources:
1. Financial sustenance means putting money where it needs to go now in order to support future business efforts.
2. Operating sustenance means doing things right and structuring properly that will positively support the future of the business.
3. Business sustenance means doing the right things at the right time in many areas to support future business efforts.
4. Environmental sustenance means ensuring compliance at every level to meet the future needs of your community, environment, and the globe.
Let Pentagon Consulting Associates work for you to help you build a sustaining business.
Additional services which complement Leading a Sustaining Enterprise:
• Investment and Business Model Planning
• Market Analyzation
• Identity Management
• Environmental Regulation Assistance
• Web Site Design, Registration, and Promotion
• Web Site Development
• Domain Registration and Management
• Systems Information Management
• Business Analytics and Optimization
• Human Capital Management
• Performance Management